Bordeaux & Arcachon - 7 nights - May 2018
Bordeaux is the most famous fine wine region in the world, you’ll visit and taste in well known appellations such as Graves, Medoc, Sauternes, Pauillac and Saint Emilion. However there is much more to Bordeaux than just wine you’ll discover the Bassin d’Arcachon - Famous for its oysters, the Landes forest, the sand dune of Pilat (the largest in Europe) and more.
- Guided visits and tastings at world class Chateaux.
- Visit of the newly opened ‘Cite du Vin’ - a must for wine lovers !
- Experience a private cruise on the bay of Arcachon.
- A stroll through the medieval, breath-takingly beautiful town of St Emilion.
- Visits with a local guide/driver and wine specialist throughout the 6 days - anecdotes guaranteed!
- Tour limited to a maximum of 8 people.
$5,700 per person
Single supplement: $1000
- 7 nights accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- All breakfasts
- Dinners from day 1 to day 6 (lunches are not included)
- Entry tickets as mentioned in the itinerary
- An experienced tour guide/chauffeur from day 1 to the evening on day 7
- Transport in comfortable 9 seater minivan (allowance for one suitcase per person)